Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mountain bike Clinic 3/6/2011

Welcome Riders!

Use the link below for details about the Mountain Bike Skills Clinic with Amy Regan:

www.arizonamountainbike.com/mtnbikeclinic.html


Please return the following information to azfitness1@gmail.com.

1. Name
2. Phone number
3. Emergency contact info:

3. Cycling experience, if any:

Road Cycling:
- number of times per week, month, OR year
- mileage of typical ride

Mtn Biking:
- number of times per week, month, OR year
- brief description of mtn biking experiences, ie; names or locations of trails/paths

4. Please answer the following questions: (take as much room as needed).

A. In the mtb clinic I would like to learn about...
B. I have the most trouble with...
C. My best strength on the bike is ...
D. My weakness on the bike is ...
E. The type (brand and model) of mtn bike I own is ...
F. In mtn biking, I consider myself: 1. Beginner, 2. Intermediate, 3. Advanced. Explain...
G: These are my current health issues and/or injuries (list, if any)...

The fee is $50 per person, and it can be mailed to:

Amy Regan
4949 E Laredo Lane
Cave Creek, AZ 85331

You willl be registered once your payment is received.

Please contact Amy with questions and/or concerns through email or at 602-448-9567.

Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment