Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Saturdays Ladies Only bike ride 12/18/2010

Good Morning Ladies
First thing, I have to apologize to you all, I'm not good at last min. things. We have tried twice to pull off a Christmas get together and both times I have left off important info. Therefore I am cancelling this Fridays Christmas get together. BUT
This Saturdays Bike ride will be from the Tribe meeting at 7:45 ready to ride at 8 am.. This will be our Christmas bike ride. We will be riding out to the coffee shop on Via Linda/FLW. by the way of Mt view. This is a open invite to have breakfast together after the ride, the location will be determined the morning of the Bike ride. choices Scratch which is right there, The Good Egg on Scottsdale rd, or ZUZU cafe which is right up the way.

This Sunday Charlie will be leading a bike ride from the bagel nosh meeting at 7:45 ready to ride at 8 am. all levels are welcome. This Sunday the bike ride will have a theme, It Adopt a Family. As everyone knows this has been a hard year, So with that in mind Charlie is asking for a small monitory donation to be taken up on this ride. All monies raised will be going to a Family in need this Christmas. Please don't feel that you have to donate to ride, This is a open ride and everyone is welcome no matter what.

A word From LaVerne:
This has been a Great year for me, Thanks to you, I was able to set a Goal and go for it.
You supported me:
Financially - You were my sponsors and with your help I was able to stand with the elite.
Physically - You gave up your Sunday to come out and drive SAG and ride with me on my long training days
Motivationally - on the days that I just did not feel like it, I knew you would be there, so I got up
and most important Emotionally - When I had doubt, you were there to erase them. Just knowing that you were behind me on this journey meant so much.
I hope you all know how much I love and appreciate you.

If I could only have one Christmas wish. It would be for you to know how much you mean to me.
Merry Christmas to you all

With out you this could not be
Thank you for a Year in a Life Time
LaVerne
602-565-1839

Location:
Tribe Multisport
Indian School and miller on the NE side of the street in the Fry's Food Parking lot, Tucked in the Corner. Look for the Tribe in Blue Lights.

Bagel Nosh
48th street and Warner on the SE side of the street in the Bashas Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment