Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April 3rd Bike Ride

Good Morning Ladies
First, I want to congratulate the Ladies that rode in the MS 150 bike ride this past weekend. Every one achieved their goals. The distances were 108 to 160 miles in two days... The biggest challenge one would think would be the miles, not the case this weekend. It was the strong head/side winds on both days. I am so proud to be a part of this group Of Fabulous Ladies. This Saturday we will be meeting at Tribe ready to ride at 7 a.m. I would like to extend a welcome to all the Ladies on this email that have yet to join us, please come out this month and take a ride with us. We will have a short and a long route. I had planned to have a group picture taken this weekend but some of the Ladies will be out of town, therefore I am going to move the date. I would like to have the picture taken on April 17 the morning of our anniversary bike ride.

++++++++ UP date on Linda B.
For those of us following Linda B. she is still in Texas, Today's ride will only be 30+ and she will have friday off to rest, here is her blog for today. http://ridetoconnect.blogspot.com/2010/03/day-27-more-of-same.html

---------- A Note From Linda M.
Hi there, If anyone is interested in Hiking on Friday? I am off for Good Friday. You can e-mail me: linda.miller@hp.com.

Location:
Tribe MultisportNE side of Indian School and Miller in the Fry's Food Parking lot tucked in the corner look for the TRIBE sign.

Without you this ride could not be possible!
Thank you,

LaVerne
602-565-1839

PS: If you have sent me an ADD to our email list please check with that person, I feel as though I'm forgetting someone, Its been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment