Friday, June 4, 2010

This Saturday Ladies Only Bikeride 6/5/2010

Good Morning Ladies
Sorry about the two e-mails in a row, I fell behind the 8 ball.
I would like to say Thank you to Joe and the Ladies for last saturday, I did the 4000 yd open water swim at Lake pleasant. It was great my time was 1:47:15. not bad for my first 4000 yd which is equal to 2.4 miles. Then I enjoyed my holiday by riding 100 miles total time with rest stops 8 hr. Thank you all again for your support.

This saturday we will be meeting at Patricia's Place at 5:30 am ready to ride at 6 am (direction listed below) and doing the Usuery pass loop, Please be on time. As always this will be a SAG supported ride so please chime in with a yes or a no if you plan on attending the ride. I rather have too much supplies than not enough. Our Guess speaker is Dr. Brendan, He is a cyclist and a nutritionist. He will join us on the ride, then he will take a moment and talk to us about the proper nutrition for the female athletes. This time we are going to do something different, There will be a pool party after the ride so please bring a swimming suit, but instead of a pot luck we are going to have a brown bag deal. Pack yourself a lunch for after the ride.

few notes:
1. This saturday it will be hot so please start to prep your body by drinking plenty of fluids mixed with some form of electrolytes and your water bottles by filling them half way and placing them in the freezer for at least two days. top them off on saturday morning
2. I will be bringing the size kits and the order forms with me, so if you plan on purchasing a ladies jersey please bring either cash or check to turn in with your order form. for pricing please look back on 5/22 ladies ride email or go to the ladies blog to find the pricing list.
3. Janet won a free entry to the firecracker tri in tucson in July and she will not be able to use it, If any one is interested in this tri please chime in.


If you are running late or get lost please call either Patricia or myself


Thank you and Have a Great week
LaVerne
602-565-1839
www.theladiespac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment