Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I 87 to Sacaton

Good Morning Ladies

This Saturday bike ride will be from the Bashas on Alma School and Riggs Rd. This is a flat ride leading out to one hill climb that will be in the MS bike ride at the end of the month. This is also a prep ride for the Sunday bike ride.. For those of you that enjoyed the Around Saguaro Lake ride last Saturday you will have the chance to do it again this Sunday with Charlie.. He will be meeting at the Fountain on The Avenue of the Fountain in Fountain hills at 6:45 am ready to ride at 7 am, Sue will be diving the SAG car so please Chime in if you plan on riding on Sunday so They will have enough supplies for the ride.

I will not be joining you on the Sunday ride, as most of you know I have my first new grand daughter as of 3/7 so Saturday after our ride I will be heading to spend time helping my daughter with the Baby.

Ride Safe and See you Saturday
LaVerne

FYI: Beginner riders are welcome to join the Saturday Ladies Only Bike ride on the First Saturday in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment