Monday, April 19, 2010

The Ladies Anniversary Bike Ride

Here She Comes Around the Mountain bike ride was a great success, due to the 44 Ladies that came out to support it. Thank you all for coming out.
Here are a few comment Thus far from the riders:

Tricia: loved it, loved seeing the new faces that it brought out. I personally wished it was more miles for the longer ride since we had such awesome SAG support but it was a great day, good ride, thank you for putting together the food for afterwards.

reply: I will add a second option next year. Thank you

Martha: LaVerne, as always a WONDERFUL ride on a beautiful day. So much fun!! Thanks for all the fun and putting together a great sag with lots of yummie goodies.

Lydia: LaVerne, I have say I could tell the ladies enjoy the ride – glad that I was able to SAG and see them having fun

Carla: I enjoyed the ride last Saturday

Jean:
Thanks so much, I really enjoyed biking with you ladies this past weekend.

Thank you all this ride would not be with out you
See you all next year
LaVerne

No comments:

Post a Comment